Local places to visit
The following is a list of the local places which we will continue to update and improve over the coming months.
National Trust - Eyam Hall and Craft Centre
1671 National Trust manor house, with unusual link to the plague, large gardens and visitor centre.
- Address: Main Street, Eyam S32 5QW
- Website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk
- Telephone: 01433 639565
- Opening Time: unknown
- View on Google: https://goo.gl/maps/DMiYzuVVVsR2
- Address: Four Lanes End, Tideswell, Buxton SK17 8RB
- Website: www.english-heritage.org.uk
- Telephone: 0370 333 1181
- Opening Time: Opesn at 10am
- View on Google: https://goo.gl/maps/qMTex1fDFE82
Lavish stately home with noted art collection, plus a playground and farmyard in the lush grounds.